The GLCA NEH Endowment Fund provides partial funding for performances, art exhibitions, guest speakers, and workshops that enhance the Japanese and Asian curricular and co-curricular offerings on consortial campuses. In review of these requests, preference is given to projects that:
- Introduce new curricular opportunities
- Engage cross-disciplinary faculty participation
- Are on campuses that have not recently received a similar grant from the Fund
- Secure matching funds from the host campus
- Are designed to include neighboring consortial campuses
Grants in this category typically range from $500 to $2,000, depending on the scope of the event or project and the number of institutional partners.